Skip to Content

UK Tier 1 Dependent Visa

UK Tier 1 Dependent Visa

Submitted by • October 16, 2013

Partners, children and/or elderly dependent relatives of people who are already in the United Kingdom can migrate to UK under UK-tier-1-dependent visa. For information on eligibility & visa requirements contact Opulentus.

Voted by:
Voted by Harinadh

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>