Skip to Content

Citizen Certificate

Citizen Certificate

Submitted by • October 29, 2012

A person who was born outside the U.S., which claims to have an American citizenship by birth to a U.S. citizen parent, may file Citizenship Form N-600.

Voted by:
Voted by reggiemills

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>