It’s been another eventful year for cyber attacks. More than 4 billion records have been breached so far – and we’re not even to the end of the year yet!
But 2019 will soon be behind us. It’s now time to look toward 2020 and speculate on what will transpire next in the ongoing cybersecurity battle. What new and evolving technologies will be at the forefront of cybersecurity? Which attack vectors are most likely to be exploited? And what will organizations do to combat these growing threats?
We queried Gurucul executives for their 2020 forecasts and settled on the 11 cybersecurity predictions for 2020 below. We’ll look back at this time next year to check our accuracy. In the meantime, it may be wise to heed the words of humorist Leo Rosten: “Some things are so unexpected that no one is prepared for them.” It’s sound advice, especially for the constantly evolving cybersecurity industry.
- Cricket Betting Tips & Match Prediction
- Hire Dedicated Laravel Developer
- Situs Agen Judi Slot Online Teraman
- KENY ABROAD EDUCATION CONSULTANCY PVT LTD
- Tata Indica Vista Review
- Requirements Of Clipping Path
- Best Motivational Book For Girl & Beginner Also – Girl Be Brave By Cheryl Hale
- Business Process Management Consulting, BPM Consulting Services
- What Are The Types Of Bulletproof Clothing?
- U Tube Bundle Heat Exchanger Manufacturers