As we approach the end of the year faster, it’s a great time to look ahead to where we’re going and the marketing trends that we’re likely to see more of in 2020. I’ve already touched on how we can expect marketing to evolve at a strategic level, and in this article, I’ll look at some of the specific trends that need to be looked for in more detail.
Technology continues to advance at a rapid pace, so some of these trends are targeted at technology, of course. But there’s also a pushback against the increased digitization and automation of brand-consumer interactions, and a desire to make marketing more human again.
- One of the best wedding photographers in kolkata
- Natural Solution Hand Wash
- European Black Tea Market Size, Share, Trends & Forecast 2019-2025
- Singapore Budget 2020: responding to a new decade of uncertainties
- Essential Part of Landscaping in Rockford IL
- Build an eCommerce Sales Funnel | e-Commerce Website Development
- TOP BOOKS TO READ AT HOME DURING LOCKDOWN
- Hawelia Valenova Park Greater Noida West
- Mercado de Luces LED en Brasil 2020 – 2025
- Sobha HRC Pristine Bangalore