Transitional capital is extremely important now as businesses recover from the Covid-19 crisis. Many companies have stretched their working capital and incurred losses as the first quarter ended and the crisis extended into the second quarter. When working capital is burned on funding losses, liquidity is compromised. The longer the loss-making period, the further the strain on working capital, until the point of illiquidity is reached. Eventually, working capital needs to be built back up to normal levels in order to resume revenue growth. As companies plan to restart, they need to raise adequate transitional capital to restock working capital and to absorb monthly losses until breakeven is achieved. Mezzanine debt lenders are ideal capital sources to fund your restart.
- Why Is The Custom Box Packaging Being Preferred
- police verification for tenants
- How to get started in nursing home optometry?
- Masjid Al-Sharjah is the best place of Miqat (Wearing Ihram)
- Best Set Top Box In India
- iOS App Development Company
- Top 10 ICSE Schools in Chennai | Best Pre Schools in Chennai – Primrose
- Best Digital Marketing Company India
- Where do I Find the WPS Button on my Netgear Router?
- Expanding healthcare will need govt to invest a lot more