With almost 2.6 M registered nurses (RN) in the United States, nursing is now the largest health care profession in the country. You are certainly misled if you think that hospitals are the only place a nurse could be found. Public health agencies, communities, ambulatory care centers and other places where health care services are rendered also commonly have nurses employed.
1. The Nursing Practice
Nursing covers a wide area of practice. It includes
- Services for newborn infants
- Services for pregnant women
- Elderly care
- Specialty area - injury nursing
- Specialty area - cancer nursing
- Specialty area - forensic nursing
2. Choose Your Nursing Program
The first step to be a nurse is to graduate from a nursing program. In the US, more than 1500 nursing programs are offered.
C. Hospital Diploma.
This is a 2 to 3 year program that is based in hospitals.
- Al-Fatah Electronics Kicking Off PSL Season 2020 With Mega Sale On Best LED TVs!
- Affordable Hajj 2020 Packages USA | Hajj 2020 Packages | Sara International Travel
- Black Butler Cosplay Kuroshitsuji Anime Costume Online-CosDaddy
- Choosing The Best Timber Entrance Doors For A Stylish Home
- Get 70% Off On ESET All Products For Home Protection For Windows
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Bangalore
- Top 10 Best Pet Food Review Guides 2020
- Hadoop Users Mailing Database | Customer Mailing Address
- Buy Organic T Shirts For Kids In Kerala
- How To Boost Your Ecommerce Store Product Pages