Smart Contract Analytics (SCA) Platform is based on AI / ML and specifically uses NLP and pattern recognition to process the contracts and extract the metadata. The platform is hosted on the AWS cloud that takes advantage of all security features that AWS provides along with the high availability and scalability features with GDPR compliances.
Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning capabilities:
The SCA Platform uses Deep learning Neural Network models like Bi-LSTM, CNN, and other models that leverage state-of-the-art Natural Language Processing (NLP) based modeling techniques such as Word2Vec and Bi-directional Encoder Representations with Transformers to develop a semantic understanding of the document contents and further extract relevant entities and clauses.
1) NLP and deep learning techniques for extracting metadata
2) Export the extracted data to Excel or client desired format and push the extracted data into any CLM or downstream system
3) Support of foreign languages (currently supported languages include Spanish and German)
and rest of the languages are in the planned roadmap
4) Generate dynamic ML models based on the contract type
5) The Platform has adaptors to various data sources to obtain legacy documents (FTP, Google Drive, SharePoint, dropbox, box, S3, and others, etc.)
6) The Platform can segregate the contracts based on the type of the contract (i.e. MSA, NDA, and SOW, etc.)
7) Ability to rename the contracts – standardize naming conventions if needed.
8) Document OCR capability with the ability to convert images, unsearchable pdf and scanned documents into text.
9) Metadata configurable
10) Integrated Quality Control tools for verification and validation of extracted clauses/metadata.
11) Compare two executed contracts of the same type to show the differences
12) Compare executed contracts with the standard template at a section/clause level
13) Notifications / Alerts engine that sends out notifications