It took around 42 years for Apple Inc. to reach a valuation of $1 trillion. It took just two years more time to get to $2 trillion. Even more stunning: all of the company’s next $1 trillion came in the last 21 weeks, while the global economy has significantly impacted by coronavirus pandemic.
On Wednesday, Technology giant Apple has become the first American firm to hit a $2 trillion valuation when its shares mounted 1.4% to $468.65 in midday trading session, however, they later decreased and ended the day flat.
- Best Dentist in Dwarka
- emergency roof replacement in Houston, emergency roof repair in Bellaire
- Best Auto silencer in Delhi
- How to Connect Amplifi mesh point?
- Reliable Web Development Services in India
- staad pro course in Chennai|Best staad pro training centre
- NHM MP Recruitment 2020 – 3800 CHO Vacancies
- Customer Reward Program
- Kamala Harris I’am Speaking Merch
- Family Lawyer in Fort Myers | Tampa | Naples