Art has so far (and still in the present) has been a very costly affair. Only those Art Connoisseurs, curators & collectors who have the financial backing have been able to afford the artworks.
Tokenizing an Art means that the art's cost of ownership is ascertained, the rights to own it is digitized into multiple tokens and sold to the interested buyers. Since each token is backed by Art's value and right to ownership, it implies that you own a portion of the art for that particular value. Art asset-backed tokens have a ceiling limit as to how much units of tokens they can sell, so the quantity is limited and the value increases over time without getting diluted.
- Cloud Erp Software For Procurement
- SynergyTop Grabs GoodFirms Attention By Building Focused Mobile Apps
- What Is The Right Way For Students To Secure Their Degrees With Online Education?
- Places To Visit In Agra
- Get To Know Zuleika Bronson Better: Charles Bronson’s Daughter
- Defibrator Fillings | Parason Machinery
- Accountants In London, Business Accounts Management
- Key Highlights Of Union Budget 2020-21 | Government Of India
- Interior Design Software | Create Instant 3D Designs – Foyr Neo
- Same Day Tajmahal Tour From Hyderabad With Commercial Return Flight – Agra Tour Guide