Asia-Pacific is the leader in the global airbag market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 7% during the forecasted period. The major factors for the growth of the market include significant vehicle sales in the region during the forecast period, and high vehicle exports by the countries including China, Japan, South Korea, and India. Moreover, cohesive government regulation, adoption of the New Car Assesment Program, increasing consumer awareness are among the major factor for the growth of the market. China is the leading contributor in terms of vehicles produced globally. As per the International Organization of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers, China has produced around 23.5 million passenger vehicles in 2018, followed by Japan and India.
- Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2019 -2020 for 10th Passed Students
- Softswitch: An Important Concept in VoIP Business
- MDK PEST | MDK SERVICES BLOGS | NEWS
- Social-Emotional Learning-The Magic of Circle Talk
- CHARACTERISTICS THAT DEFINE QUALITY DATA
- “Office.com/Setup – Office Setup 365 | Install Office 365 on Mac device “
- Plumber service in Lahore
- Wonderful gifts & prayer mat bag from the holy city of Makkah.
- Bulk SMS Panel Software – PowerSMPP
- 8 Reasons Why to Take Super MIC Lipotropic B12