While this points to APAC reaching peak venture capitalist interest, other signs show promise in India and pre-series A startups.
Property technology—the application of information technology and platform economics to real estate markets, reached a high of more than US$1 billion in disclosed funding in 2018, but last year, start-ups in Asia Pacific saw their funding decline by 38.4% to reach US$625.9 million.
Deal counts also fell across the board to 38 deals in 2019 compared to 50 in 2018. These figures were disclosed in a joint research study by real estate professional services firm JLL and media company Tech in Asia.
- Web Developer in Chennai | PHP developer in Chennai | Bharathan
- coupel tour packages for kashmir
- Vivo V11 Pro Price in Pakistan
- What Are The Advantages Of Digital Marketing
- Why Blog Posts, CPA Websites are Good for Accountants? (Part 1)
- Triconic Tackles | Parason Machinery
- 103 PIA flights to repatriate 20,000 by May 9
- THE NATIONAL ORGANIZATION
- Budget website design singapore
- UV Coating Manufacturer in India