Skip to Content

attractcapital

Optimal Acquisition Financing Structures

Optimal Acquisition Financing Structures

Submitted by • about 3 days ago

www.attractcapital.com - Acquisition financing structures are often thought of in a one size fits all manner. The dominant structures include a meaningful equity investment percentage in the range of 25% to 35% coupled with debt financing for the remaining percentage of 65% ...

5 Big Wins From Using An Acquisition Financing Advisor

5 Big Wins From Using An Acquisition Financing Advisor

Submitted by • February 14, 2020

www.attractcapital.com - Middle market acquisitions are not easy, due to the asymmetry between lender requirements and borrower resources. Lender due diligence processes are comprehensive, and lenders often ask for information not easy to aggregate. Many middle market companies may not have ...

Five Foundations Of Acquisition Finance

Five Foundations Of Acquisition Finance

Submitted by • February 13, 2020

www.attractcapital.com - Acquisition Finance is an interesting subject, with multiple perspectives on how best to fund a deal. Many independent sponsors have unique views of acquisition finance best practices. They skew more to using smaller equity contributions and larger seller notes, to ...

4 Steps To Confirm The Finance-Ability Of Your Deal

4 Steps To Confirm The Finance-Ability Of Your Deal

Submitted by • February 11, 2020

www.attractcapital.com - The road to a successful acquisition is a long and hard road. Signing the deal, conducting diligence, learning the operation and building relationships with management are just a few of the tasks. Typically, acquirors operate under an assumption that their ...

4 Ways To Measure Background Fit For The Independent Sponsor

4 Ways To Measure Background Fit For The Independent Sponsor

Submitted by • February 7, 2020

www.attractcapital.com - Deals tend to be chased at maximum speed often with minimal time for aspiring independent sponsors to discover the most important thing – can my deal be financed? Buyers usually assume any deal can be financed, including ones ...

The Renaissance Of Community And Regional Banks

The Renaissance Of Community And Regional Banks

Submitted by • January 21, 2020

www.attractcapital.com - The talk of megabanks has dominated the regulatory airwaves over the years. As they have grown to gargantuan size, they not only become extremely large but also insensitive to the needs of middle market companies. As they grow, they ...

Best Ways To Bridge Your Digital Transformation Funding Gap

Best Ways To Bridge Your Digital Transformation Funding Gap

Submitted by • December 18, 2019

www.attractcapital.com - Companies seeking faster growth often chart a new course through digitalization. They reinvent themselves with social media, web based e-commerce, and app-based products. While tech-based growth strategies are a great growth idea, they need properly configured underlying resources and systems ...

The Five Best Uses For Private Equity

The Five Best Uses For Private Equity

Submitted by • December 9, 2019

www.attractcapital.com - Private gets a bad rap at times for its ruthless efficiency in generating returns. The industry has evolved greatly from mere financial engineering to encompass a broad range of business building expertise. It is no longer enough to buy a ...

What Is Business Acquisition Loans?

What Is Business Acquisition Loans?

Submitted by • July 17, 2019

www.attractcapital.com - Business acquisition loans are a form of financing used to fund the acquisition of a business. Business acquisition loans are used by entrepreneurs or companies and come in a variety of forms such as bank loans, mezzanine loans or asset ...

What Is Acquisition Financing?

What Is Acquisition Financing?

Submitted by • July 16, 2019

www.attractcapital.com - Growing your business by way of acquisition is often both easier and faster than building from the ground up. However, securing acquisition financing can be a daunting challenge. Whether it is a combination of bank loans, mezzanine debt or seller ...