Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC) the most widely and commonly used cement in the world. This type of cement is manufactured to powder by mixing limestone and other raw materials which consist of argillaceous, calcareous and gypsum. It is preferred in places where there is need of fast construction. This cement is available in the market in three grades namely OPC 33, OPC 43 and OPC 53.These grades imply the maximum strength of the particular cement after 28 days.
- Teaching children how to be environmentally responsible
- Webroot Support – Webroot SecureAnywhere
- iThemes – One Stop Shop for the Best WordPress Themes and Plugins. Why?
- The World’s Best FDA and CE Certified Surgical Masks
- TWIC Bike rentals Bangalore | Rent a Bike in Bangalore
- Amazon Fire TV Sound Problem
- Best property for sale/rent
- Top Universities in Islamabad
- Garmin Login, garmin.com/express
- Hire Skilled Trades in Canada | Submit Your Resume Here!