State-run telecom firm BSNL’s employee unions have called for a nationwide hunger strike on Monday, to protest against delay in execution of the Rs. 69,000-crore revival package announced by the government.“The All Unions and Associations of BSNL (AUAB) is organising a country-wide hunger strike on February 24, 2020. This hunger strike is being organised to demand the expeditious implementation of the Union Cabinet’s revival package in respect of BSNL, as well as to demand settlement of the grievances of the employees,” AUAB said in a statement.
- Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication college in Gurgaon
- Best flower arrangements dubai | floral arrangements decoration – BetterFlowers.ae
- 0.5 mm single core cable | 1 core cable | 1 mm single core cable
- Jual Souvenir Memo Ramah Lingkungan + Pulpen Kode YS-MO
- Heliena BBQ Nordhausen: Essens bestellung bei Halloessen.de
- Weebly- How Builderfly Ecommerce Platform Is the Best Among Top Ecommerce Builders?
- Football Academy in Coimbatore, Best Football Academy in Coimbatore
- Tax Consultant in Islamabad
- Help me find jobs in Singapore
- Are you being served?: The UrbanClap success story