Well, it’s the time for reality check and understanding that chatbots are killing the sector of customer care services. Are you a customer? Well, you should know that several computer programs have come up which provide clumsy answers when you ask them some questions. But if you work on the other side as a customer care service provider, then you might lose your job since chatbots are taking your place.
According to a survey done by the CGS on outsourcing services company, learning, and business applications, some results were found. Chatbot usage has increased, but still, various consumers like to talk with humans rather than an AI-based robot or chatbot. Several points were concluded, such as the following.
- Cheap Flights to Kolkata (CCU) from USA – $550 | Indian Eagle
- Big Option Scam | Recover Your Loses From Big Option Scam
- Wuhan tests millions of people in 12 days as China fears second coronavirus wave
- LCIT – Computer Repairs
- Web Development Company in Mumbai
- Social sadhu – Digital Marketing Company India
- Best Movers and Packers
- Quantitative Aptitude Mock 2 | IBPS Clerk Mains | Apti academy – Lokesh Sharma Sir
- Best e-Commerce Solution – Ecommerce website Web Development
- Reasons why Outsourcing Helps Your Business More Than You Think