There are no changes to the IELTS Reading, Writing, or Speaking module tests. One more thing that needs to be mentioned is that, in the paper based IELTS test, when you attempt the Listening module, you have 10 minutes at the end of the test to transfer your answer from the question paper to the answer sheet. However, in the Computer based test this does not happen.
- Best Recruitment Companies In India
- Alpha Group of Institution Chennai – CBSE School Sembakkam
- Latest Developments in Quantum Computing You Should Know
- Architect vs Contractor – Who You Should Hire for Remodeling of House?
- Nikita Mirzani Hamil, Dipo Latief Ngidam Pelor
- DevOps Training Institute in Coimbatore | DevOps Certification Training in Coimbatore
- MBA Educational Services in Hyderabad
- Best UK Spouse Visa Immigration Consultant in Mumbai | SmartMove2Uk
- What Can An Accountant in Dallas TX Do For Your Startup?
- Sameer Mittal & Associates LLP Blog