Long time ago, at the beginning of eighteenth century a young bearded man with sparkling eyes took shelter in a mosque, in Shirdi Village (of Maharshtra State, In India) . Nobody knew from where this stranger had come who hardly spoke a word and stayed there.
He is the self of all
He is the Universal Life
He is the indwelling Cosmic Spirit
He is the Imminent Immortal Reality
He is Self-Existent, Self-Luminous Truth
He is the Static Reality
He is the moving force behind Creation
He is the Supreme Guide
He is the Goal
He is All - The whole in part - play in umpteen forms
Gradually the curious villagers started offering food to the man, but he never asked anything from them. Sometimes he shared his food with the animals. Soon the young fakir, as he was started to be addressed, started expressing his view points with few elderly villagers.
- Railroad Transportation Email List | Railroad Industry Mailing Database
- Anti Bird Netting,Balcony Bird Netting,Bird Spikes Services In Pune | Ideal Bird Netting
- Why Businesses Should Go For Android App Development?
- Everything You Should Know About Earaches
- Ionic Vs React Native Vs Flutter
- Avaya Aura Users Email List | Avaya Aura Users Mailing List
- Valentine Day Gift For Boyfriend Love
- MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM
- Moon Sign Horoscope 2018, 2019 | 2018, 2019 Horoscope Moon Sign
- 20 Best Places To Sell Art Online