Reinventing yourself for the sake of your customers can be scary. In fact, companies often decide against testing and implementing great ideas, because of the potentially negative consequences. They let their operational fears – “It won’t work’, “Customers will take advantage of it”, “It will cost us more money than it will make” – take the better of them because it feels safer. But there is absolutely no safety to be found in the status quo, when it comes to your customers.
That’s why I wanted to share a little mental trick that Amazon.com use in order to avoid that the negativity bias would get the better of them when it comes to customer innovation. I heard it from Ralf Kleber, VP Germany at Amazon, at a congress where I was speaking too and it stuck with me ever since. Here goes.
- Urban Company FY20 revenue jumps 103% led by demand in beauty and wellness
- Outstation Cabs Bangalore
- Birthday Bouquets & Gifts To Suit Your Budget
- Stranger Things Season 4 Hindi – Netflix Release Date
- Total Money Magnetism
- Test on Average, Percentage & Ratio | SBI CLERK | SSC CGL | Railways | MBA CET | Lokesh Sir
- ASP.NET Development: 7 Core Features to Checkout in 2020
- MBA Distance Education In Delhi
- South Indian Magical Food
- Best VPS, Virtual Cloud Server Hosting Provider in USA – Logelite