School is where personalities are built. This is the reason why, parents while deciding on which school to apply for, should also have a fair knowledge about the types of boards the schools are offering.
For example, at KENNEDY HIGH the global school, we offer two types of curriculum – CBSE and Cambridge curriculum.
While most of the boards are keen on providing a holistic learning experience to the students, there are certain key features that make them different.
As a parent it is always good to know about these key differences before taking a decision as crucial as which board to choose, as this is the decision that will frame the foothold for a student’s future choice of subjects and career.
Which is why we at KENNEDY HIGH the global school, ensure that as a parent you have enough knowledge in hand about the curricula, before choosing one for your child.
Here are few important points about the two boards that KENNEDY HIGH the global school offers, that will help you to understand t
- Residential Electricians
- Best Chinese Restaurant in Dhaka
- Umar Akmal Charged for Breaching Anti-Corruption Code
- Assisting a Kid To Cope with Uncomfortable Emotions
- IELTS coaching in west Delhi
- Armouring steel wire products
- Technicians Trench Rescue Plan
- Top Lead generation servicer provider at fiverr
- electrician lake plains
- ¿Recibo una maleta facturada gratis con Delta?