Have you heard or thought about resharing your old content? Your marketing strategy contains a plan to bring out fresh content every day but have you ever considered these numbers:
1. 70% of the feed content is missed by Instagram Users. (source)
2. Every day, 60 seconds are spent by an average Twitter user on the platform.
3. As of 2016, a Facebook Page post only reaches 2% of its followers (organic reach)
These stats show us that a page or account has a very small window of time to communicate with their audience and most likely much of their audience has never seen their content, to begin with. Skills Innovative Advance Digital Marketing Training Institute in Gurgaon helps to reach your target audience.
Benefits of re-sharing
A content created is never meant to be a “one and done” post, it should be talked about way longer than that.
• Increases social reach: There are probably people who will be looking at your content for the second time but there is a greater possibility th
- outstation cabs in delhi
- Steps of syllabus design for a Class
- Electonic Auto Drain Valve 1/2″
- Hospitality Signage Design – Graphics Beyond
- Blockchain development Company in India
- Web Design Company in Mumbai, India – Website Design Services – Web Design Company in Pune – TYS
- Grammar based questions for RBI Assistant/ SBI Clerk 2020 I Grammar for Banking I Kaustubh Sir
- HIMSS 2020 canceled: What is the Organization up to Now?
- Impact of COVID-19 on Global Market
- garmin express,Garmin.com/express