Have you heard or thought about resharing your old content? Your marketing strategy contains a plan to bring out fresh content every day but have you ever considered these numbers:
1. 70% of the feed content is missed by Instagram Users. (source)
2. Every day, 60 seconds are spent by an average Twitter user on the platform.
3. As of 2016, a Facebook Page post only reaches 2% of its followers (organic reach)
These stats show us that a page or account has a very small window of time to communicate with their audience and most likely much of their audience has never seen their content, to begin with. Skills Innovative Advance Digital Marketing Training Institute in Gurgaon helps to reach your target audience.
Benefits of re-sharing
A content created is never meant to be a “one and done” post, it should be talked about way longer than that.
• Increases social reach: There are probably people who will be looking at your content for the second time but there is a greater possibility th
- Fort Lauderdale Florist – Dream World Florist & Decor – Storefront Flowers Shop
- Plumbing Services Contractor Company In Los Altos
- Cost Segregation Made Easy!
- HR Compensation Analyst Email List | HR Executives Mailing List
- Tips For Hiring A Writer For Your Coursework
- Wedding Invitations In London
- Maroon 5 Memories T-Shirt
- Packers And Movers Gurgaon
- Salesforce Administration Course
- Using Cell Phone Locators For Your Children