As the digital world becomes increasingly more complicated, more terminology is created to keep up with it. When seeking to build a website of your own, you would have likely encountered digital terms such as UI and IA and wondered what they meant and if you really need to apply the concept at all.
To decipher these mysterious terms, here are the 4 widely used digital terms that you need to be familiar with if you want to build successful website:
Digital Terms Demystified #1: Information Architecture (IA)
Information architecture refers to the way a website and its content is structured and organised. The goal of AI is to help users find information and complete tasks on your website. Similar from building architects, digital information architects create the blueprint for your website, classifying everything that it needs and where it should go.
They utilise flowcharts and diagrams to structure content. This makes the site accessible and easy to navigate.
- How To Work On Branding Of An Online Startup Business
- Best 8 Water Purifier In India 2019-UV, UF, And RO Branded Water Purifier
- BISEGRW Matric Result 2013
- Google My Business Support Number
- Wedding Invitations In London
- Best Digital Marketing Agency In Hyderabad | Outsource Digital Marketing Agency | KRV Guru
- Brass Inlay In Marble Flooring M.M. Arts
- Product Inspection Services
- Customs Procedures In Mumbai
- Birthday Party Organizers In Hyderabad | Budget Birthday | Alankaran