As the digital world becomes increasingly more complicated, more terminology is created to keep up with it. When seeking to build a website of your own, you would have likely encountered digital terms such as UI and IA and wondered what they meant and if you really need to apply the concept at all.
To decipher these mysterious terms, here are the 4 widely used digital terms that you need to be familiar with if you want to build successful website:
Digital Terms Demystified #1: Information Architecture (IA)
Information architecture refers to the way a website and its content is structured and organised. The goal of AI is to help users find information and complete tasks on your website. Similar from building architects, digital information architects create the blueprint for your website, classifying everything that it needs and where it should go.
They utilise flowcharts and diagrams to structure content. This makes the site accessible and easy to navigate.
- Delecon Design Company – Interior Designers in Mumbai
- Website Designing Company Bulandshahr
- HP Printer Offline Windows 10
- Chữa hiệu quả bệnh suy giãn tĩnh mạch, động mạch chi
- Used & New Books Online For Sale in Ras Al Khaimah
- How to Export Outlook PST file to Gmail Web Account
- Is it mandatory to check essay writing company reviews
- Over-Blog- Minimize Your Efforts & Make More With Builderfly- A Compact Ecommerce Package
- Post Free Online Ads Ahnedabad
- Online Marketing Unique Ideas