The global electric vehicle charging station market is expected to grow significantly from 3.2 million units in 2017, to 26.31 million units in 2024, at a CAGR of 35.48% from 2018 to 2024. The growth of this market is propelled due to growing concern towards environmental pollution and global warming. An initiative towards greener economy by nations across the globe to tackle ecological scarcities and government initiatives supporting EV charging stations installation. Moreover, huge investments by major players to install electric charging station infrastructure, is expected to further augment the growth of this market.
- Packers & Movers in Maruthi Nagar (Bangalore)
- Bersama UNTAN Membangun Negeri
- Choose a good VPS Hosting Services Provider and Their Services
- provident park square
- Error Code 0x8024402f
- Imitation Jewellery Online, Shop Online for Women Fashion Jewellery – Estele.co
- Readymade cryptocurrency software development in New York
- Tamil Brahmin Wedding | Traditional Wedding – Mystic Studios
- Wedding Planners In Hyderabad | Wedding Decorators | Alankaran
- What is Technical SEO for eCommerce Website?