MoEF has made Environmental Clearance mandatory for real estate projects under the provisions of Environment (Protection) Act, 1986. A Committee constituted by MoEF reviews the provisions of the Environment Impact Assessment (EIA) Notification 2006, relating to granting environment clearances for roads, buildings, SEZ projects and the provisions related to high rise buildings. PDV group helps industries to obtain Environmental Clearance from MoEF that allows their companies to start up its operations in India smoothly.
- Hire a SEO for your Business
- Books For UGC NET Paper 1
- Professional Baking Courses in Mumbai | Baking Classes Near Me
- Some Tips To Get Cheap Flight Booking
- ECOLE TIPS : GETTING ALONG WITH A NEW ROOMMATE IN THE SCHOOL HOSTEL
- Self Contained Marine Air Condition | K2 Marine Air Systems
- Best CBSE School in Hosur | List of Best Schools in Hosur
- Are You Identifying Your Target Audience in the Right Way?
- Tree Trimming in Denver is Necessary For People | Tree Trim Denver
- Black Magic Astrologer in Montreal | Vashikaran Astrologer in Montreal