If you are a food lover and searching for a good restaurant in Gurgaon to visit at 3
Storey this weekend with friends and family it will be a good choice.
The bad and the evil might have it easier but sometimes the good that one does gets left behind as well.
3 Storey, this growing restaurant in Gurgaon one of the very few places that make simple, earthy food come across as the greatest epicurean adventure. And the credit for this goes to its chefs, who has been called the czar of Indian cuisine. The place is one of the \
The menu is very limited but lays equal emphasis on all kinds of meats. The one's that stand out after repeated visits are Malai Kofta (Rs 295), Lal Maas (Rs 425), Mutter Mushroom (Rs 295), 3 Storey’s Special Murg Makhan Wali (Rs 375) and the heavenly Kadai Chicken (Rs 375). A piece of tandoori naan smeared with a nice serving of the Meat 3 Storey is akin to tasting heaven and that's no exaggeration.
3 Storey’s weekday lunch buffet is priced at Rs 599 and gives
- Packers And Movers In Mahalakshmi Layout (Bangalore)
- Obama Sweden Stop Offers Moscow Alternative
- Sunworld Arista Noida
- Best School In Musaffah – Shining Star International School
- Water Chiller Manufacturer In Gujarat | Acme Services
- Jasa Seo Termurah Dan Terbaik
- Toonz Leading Kids Store And Baby Shop In India
- Portrait Painting On Canvas – Human Painting – 100% Oil Portrait Paintings
- Vanessa Simpkins Reviews
- Metavante Customer Service Phone Number And Full Info