Weekend Trips From Kolkata
Sundarban With Bakkhali Tour
Gangasagar Tour- Gangasagar(Ganga Sagar) Island, is an island in the Ganges delta, lying about 100 km (54 nautical miles) south of Kolkata. This island forms the Sagar Block in Kakdwip subdivision of South 24 Parganas district in the Indian State of West Bengal. Although Sagar Island is a part of Sundarbans, it does not have any tiger habitation or mangrove forests or small river tributaries as is characteristic of the overall Sundarban delta. This island, also known as Sagardwip, is a place of Hindu pilgrimage. Every year on the day of Makar Sankranti (14 January), hundreds of thousands of Hindus gather to take a holy dip at the confluence of river Ganges and Bay of Bengal and offer prayers (puja) in the Kapil Muni Temple.
The Gangasagar fair and pilgrimage is held annually on Sagar Island's southern tip, where the Ganges enters the Bay of Bengal. This confluence is also called Ganga sagar or Gangasagara.
- top face rollers and their benefits
- Hire iOS App Developers and programmers
- A Guide to studying MS in Australia for Indian Students
- Tips to Reduce Early Memory Loss and Yoga for Brain Power
- black magic love spells
- ALPHA FIBREGLASS POOL 5.6M X 2.85M
- Benefits of the Desktop as a Service
- love problem solution molvi ji
- Order Meals on Rail Online at Kota Jn Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC Zoop eCatering