Generating a Policy ProposalLASA 2: Generating a Policy ProposalAlthough some states and cities have passed laws to ban texting and using handheld phones while driving, there is no current law to ban all cell phone use while driving. However, according to the National Safety Council (2009), 28 percent of all crashes—1. 6 million per year—are caused by cell phone use and texting by drivers. The mission of a new national nonprofit organization called FocusDriven, patterned after Mothers Against Drunk Driving, is to make phone use while driving as illegal and socially unacceptable as drunk driving.
- Want to Buy Best Paper Machine Parts?
- DIY Decorating Tips For Your Outdoor To Make More Beautiful
- Author Services | Kindle Publishing | Amazon KDP Publishing | Kindle Direct Publishing
- www.webroot.com/safe | webroot.com/safe | webroot safe
- The Bewakoof App- India’s Fashion app
- How to Create A User Friendly Website
- SMS Marketing Tips for better SMS marketing campaign – SMSLane
- orchid villa noida extension
- Search directly on your favorite websites.
- Asphalt batchmix plant manufacturer in mehsana