Global Connected Logistic Market was valued US$ 13 Bn in 2017, and is expected to reach US$ 58 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 20.56 % during forecast period.
Connected Logistics are providing several benefits to logistics businesses offering services for different industry verticals by providing real-time access, improved operational effectiveness, and improved productivity by integration of multiple connected platforms. Connected Logistics service providers are introducing innovative products and solutions to provide ease of access and high level of interoperability to reach high productivity and informed decision making with collective efforts. Also, there are different communication technologies that assist improved logistical support, these include Bluetooth, ZigBee, Wi-Fi, and others. NFC segment is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period.
- Mahagun Mantra, Sector 10 Noida Extension
- Kids Birthday Party Places Near Me | Naming Ceremony Halls In Bangalore
- How To Change The Perception About Life By Motivation And Why We Should We Need To Get Motivated?
- Official Honey Tour 2020 T Shirt
- IHI Engineering And Design – COMMISSIONING SERVICES
- SuvarnaKuteer C |Suvarnabhoomi Infra| Realestate Company In Hyderabad|Open Plots In Hyderabad|
- Company Registration In Pakistan
- Submersible Dewatering Pumps India
- Understanding General Data Protection Regulation In Detail