Flue Gas Desulfurization System Market is expected to reach USD 26.92 Billion by 2026 from USD 15.32 Billion in 2016 at a CAGR of 5.8%.
Process of removing sulfur dioxide from the flue gas of fossil-fuel power plants before its emission is known as flue gas desulfurization. About 95 percent or more of the sulfur is converted into sulfur dioxide under standard temperature after burning of coal or oil to produce energy. Flue gas desulfurization process has witnessed a significant growth due to strict government rules related to air pollution that mandate sulphur dioxide emitting industries to install air quality control equipment in their plants.
- Should You Invest in ICICI Bank? Q1 net profit up by 36%: Sandeep Batra
- Time to Get A Grip
- Vitamins Required for the Growth of Your Kid
- Why is Email Marketing Important for CPAs
- Best Interior Design Services in Gurgaon – Definehomz
- Tour operator in Darjeeling
- Best audit firms in Pakistan
- Self Tapping Sheet Metal Screws
- Hearing Aid center in Tamil Nadu
- Free Marriage Prediction | Love Marriage or Arranged Marriage – Pandit kapil Sharma