The concept of smart city includes optimization of the efficiency of city operations and services, and connected citizens. Smart city technology enables city officials to interact directly with both communities and city infrastructure, and monitor what is happening in the city and how the city is developing. Smart city initiatives are applicable to urban developed cities, for the efficient management of assets and resources, such as traffic and transportation systems, power plants, water supply networks, waste management, information systems, schools, libraries, hospitals, and other community services. Thus, with the world moving towards urbanization, there is an increasing number of smart city initiatives and projects, in the pipeline. Therefore, with growing urbanization, the need to manage infrastructure and assets are encouraging countries across the world to invest in smart city projects.
- Maleic Anhydride Market Size – Forecasts to 2026
- MBA Educational Services in Hyderabad
- Traditional Jewellery of Assam
- Canada Express Entry Process Details
- Hire Canada Immigration & Migration Consultants in Surat, Gujarat
- Top 10 places to visit in Australia
- Turkish Airlines Reservations
- Everything You Should Know About Artificial Jewellery.
- printable calendar december 2021
- service apartments in nairobi