What is GST Registration
In the GST Regime, businesses whose turnover exceeds Rs. 40 lakhs* (Rs 10 lakhs for NE and hill states) is required to register as a normal taxable person. This process of registration is called GST registration.
For certain businesses, registration under GST is mandatory. If the organization carries on business without registering under GST, it will be an offence under GST and heavy penalties will apply.GST registration usually takes between 2-6 working days.
CBIC has notified the increase in threshold turnover from Rs 20 lakhs to Rs 40 lakhs. The notification will come into effect from 1st April 2019.
Who Should Register for GST?
Individuals registered under the Pre-GST law (i.e., Excise, VAT, Service Tax etc.)
Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 40 Lakhs* (Rs. 10 Lakhs for North-Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand)
Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person
Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor
- Amazon SEO Virtual Assistants – Best Virtual Assistant Services | Hire A Virtual Assistant
- New Quality Wise New Flats In Nashik And Available Flats In Nashik
- TCS Academy | Best TET CTET Coaching In Lucknow
- Amazing Tips For Working From Home With A Toddler
- 45+ Best Places In Cyber Hub / City Gurgaon To Celebrate Birthday
- Keuntungan Memiliki Website Untuk Perusahaan
- Omron Inductive Proximity Sensor In Chennai | Cylindrical E2A3 | MTS
- Inaysys Providing Best Services For Hire A Dedicated Resource In USA
- Servo Stabilizer | Servo Voltage Stabilizer | Servo Stabilizers
- What Are The Advantages You Get After The McAfee Activation?