Guptakashi is located in Garhwal district of Rudraprayag in Uttrakhand. It is situated at an elevation of 1319m. Guptakashi features many sacred places and temples. Vishwanath temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva is the most prominent temple in Uttarkashi along with temple devoted to Ardhnarishwara. Ardhnareshwar is half man, half woman form of Lord Shiva. The name Guptakashi is attributed to the place from the time of Mahabharata. Guptakashi is known as temple town and is located on the route to Kedarnath. The route features snow-capped mountains of Chaukhamba and pleasant weather throughout the year.
- Interior Designer In Rajasthan, Gujarat
- Not Just Math Or Science, A School Teaches About Life
- Buy Eps Recycling Styrofoam Equipment
- Best Fast Food In Udaipur Fresh Food Pandit Pavbhaji
- Check Valves & Non Return Valves
- Jasa Pembuatan Kitchen Set Profesional.
- Professional Web Design Services | Responsive Web Designing Services
- Mobile Application Development Company In Florida
- Godrej Studio Apartments Specifications
- Airphones Wireless Review