"According to data made available by the Broadcast Audience Research Council (BARC), insurance and personal health care sector advertising has grown by 26% during the last four weeks, in comparison to the pre-COVID-19 times.
The BARC report has revealed that advertisement volumes in seconds (average) for insurance companies in pre-COVID times (11 -31 January 2020) was 2,24,535. It dropped to 60,260 seconds between 14 March and 5 June 2020 but increased to 1,99,973 seconds during 11 July to 7 August 2020."
- Global LiDAR Market Analysis ( 2019-2025 )
- SAP Partners- Rigved Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Keerthy Suresh with Cute and Awesome Lovely Chubby Cheeks Smile in Rangde
- Wird Google Page Rank eliminieren?
- Top boarding school in mussoorie
- Buy schneider fan dimmers | Buy schneider fan regulator
- As India Reopens Economy, Businesses Grapple With Widespread Labour Shortages
- The Future of Online Learning
- ID Kita Indonesia Kita
- HR Training in Chennai | HR placement in Chennai – 9840302095