Children learn more through experience and observation rather than standardised learning formats. This is exactly what CGR International School believes in.
Which is why we ensure that right from an early age, our students are offered a holistic learning experience.We help our students to grow as learned and emotionally strong individuals, who would know how to turn every adversity into an opportunity.
How does holistic learning help?
Working on Long Term Goals
Holistic learning is realising that each child is unique, and born with some skills that needs to be strengthened. While there are some who like logical learning, there will be others who are more inclined towards creativity.
At CGR we provide state of the art Labs such as the Computer lab, Science Lab, Math Lab, Dance and Music Studio etc to help the students identify their areas of interest. In fact every classroom at CGR is a ‘Learning Lab’ wherein optimal use of all resources is made to make learning experiential and enj
- FLEET MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
- APPCSW1 (March 2020), Advanced Practice Provider Clinical Skills Workshop1
- stock brokers in India
- Decorating Plates A Special Touch to Your Home Decor – Artefactindia
- Brussels Airlines Reservations
- Best CLAT Coaching in India
- Private college in Gurgaon
- Tax filing consultant in Islamabad
- Hire skilled PHP developers in India | Best web development company in India
- Brother Printer Customer Support Helpline Number