In a Brainyard’s inaugural CFO survey, “State of the CFO Role“, the CFO’s no.1 challenge is “juggling too many responsibilities”. 186 CFO’s admitted that they are engaged with a spreadsheet for about 2.25 hours on average a day. Spreadsheet is time-consuming and still many CFOs had no choice most of the time.
Adobe Inc’s CFO Mr. Mark Garrett says “He is working on cutting Excel out of this process” He also adds that, “I don’t want financial planning people spending their time importing and exporting and manipulating data, I want them to focus on what is the data telling us”.
As like Mr. Mark Garrett, most of the CFO’s are aiming to adapt the change to improve accuracy, enhance productivity, unlock the power of data in real-time.
- Same Day Flower Delivery in Riverton | Riverton Florist
- Best Logo designers in Hyderabad-Logo Design services Hyderabad
- Leh Ladakh Package Tour
- XERO Partner in Ghana | Experienced Chartered accountant firm in Ghana.
- Social media marketing agencies in bangalore
- 10 Days Body Alignment course for beginners
- Best travel services in Nepal
- The detailed method of opening BKF File in Windows 7, 8, 8.1 & 10
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) company
- Things to do in Singapore