It was Bill Bradley, I think, who said something to the effect that becoming number one is much easier than remaining number one. These words may have been spoken in another context; however, you cannot think of a better suited expression to describe the central facet of an art most Americans are fearful of: public speaking!
So, what is the connect between the two, you may ask. This is what I meant: a central facet of public speaking, namely, holding the audience attention, is akin to what is conveyed in this axiom. You can grab people’s attention by making some kind of noise, but the one thing that really matters, namely holding their attention, is of a different order.
In this blog, I will explore some of the areas of public speaking. In particular, I will look into the main aspects of how to hold the audience attention. In offering you my understanding of this topic, I hope to shed some light on how you can do it better the next time you try this with a live audience.
- Rollup, Beachflag, Messevegg, Beach Banner, Banner – Markedsmateriell.no
- Economic Benefits Of Real Estate
- Netherlands Company Formation
- All You Need To Know About AdvancedMD EHR
- House Movers In Auckland
- Cable Tray Manufacturer In Pune | Bhosari | Mumabi | India
- Sage Training For Professional Accountants
- LIVE IBPS CLERK MAINS MOCK TEST 2 | QA Reasoning ENGLISH GA| Lokesh Sir, Kaustubh Sir, Dr. Pushpak
- Digital Marketing Services In Coimbatore | Social Media Marketing In Coimbatore
- CRM Company In India|Chennai