Here is some advice on how to remain safe while trekking/hiking on the trails.
Always walk on the wall side of the trail. You may encounter caravans of pack animals or porters carrying large loads. You wouldn’t want to be pushed off accidentally.
Don't listen to music using earphones as this will prevent you from hearing oncoming caravans of pack animals.
When you come across wet stones or rocks with algae on a wet trail, assume it is slippery and possibly dangerous.
You will come across fascinating sceneries, villages, people or wildlife. Stop to admire, observe or photograph them. There are plenty of stones and rocks on the path; you don’t want to trip on it and injure yourself.
- Iniloh Tipe Orang Yang Sulit Mendapatkan Jodoh Dan Jadi Jomblo Deh
- Elan Townhouses Phase 2 By Majid Al Futtaim
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Car Price In India
- PMI-ACP Boot Camp In Houston, TX
- Sim Thăng Long – Sim Số đẹp, Giá Rẻ Nhất Việt Nam
- Placement Consultant In Delhi Ncr
- Financial Reconciliation Management |Intense Technologies
- What Ways Does Your School Empower Kids To Give Their Input And Engage In Classroom And School
- Buy Stainless Steel Flanges In India
- Alberta PNP Program 2020 | AINP PNP Requirements 2020