"The United States on Tuesday granted Chinese telecom giant Huawei another 45 days to continue doing business with American companies.
The new provisional license expires on May 15. Prior to the extension, the previous license was set to expire on April 1.
In May, Washington said it would blacklist Huawei from the US market and from buying crucial American components.
The United States has expressed concern that Huawei equipment could contain security loopholes that allow China to spy on global communications traffic. The company has denied the accusation.
US companies and residents are essentially forced to find alternative suppliers for Huawei’ telecommunications equipment and software."
- Cheap flights from San Francisco (SFO) to Bengaluru (BLR)
- Tips For Renting Cabins In Gatlinburg, Tennessee
- Langtang Gosaikunda Trek
- BEST Foam Scrap and Styrofoam Disposal
- Change the World by Inventing New Tools
- Neelam Stone | Neelam Stone Price | Gemstone Universe as per astrology
- Top-notch Website Development Company
- Pro Tips to Install Outdoor Security CCTV Cameras
- Why is Social Media Services important for Business?
- Home Appliance Repair Service Senter In Mumbai