ICIS has announced its annual ICIS Best Players chemical suppliers report on global producers rated by 2019 sales. This season, Germany's BASF SE obtained charge because the world's largest chemical company with sales of .6 billion in 2019, a decline of just one.5% from 2018.
Arriving second was 2018's leader, China-based Sinopec with .2 billion in chemicals sales, adopted by US-based Dow jones in third with . billion in revenues, U.S.-based LyondellBasell in 4th with .7 billion in sales and Saudi Arabia's SABIC in fifth with .5 billion in sales.
- mobile app development | app development services | app development company
- Uber for X: the one-stop solution
- roadrunner email is not sending emails 1-800-358-2146
- Benefits of outsourcing Laravel Development Company for the services of your online store
- packers and movers chandigarh
- Whatsapp New Privacy Tools and Group Control System
- Top Best Custom boxes USA.
- Easy and Simple Ways to Save Electricity
- Ecommerce portal development in Bangalore
- Bangladesh Wins With Sarkar and Das’ Half-Centuries