Social skills or Interpersonal skills, is the ability to interact with people through effective listening & communication. This is one of the most important skills that not only kids & children, but also adolescents need to develop. As students serve as predictors of future success, it also becomes necessary to develop social skills among students. We at Nalanda World School, one of the Best School In Saharanpur focus on overall development of students.
There are 4 types of social skills defined in a scholarly manner:
1. Survival skills
2. Problem-solving skills
3. Interpersonal skills
4. Conflict resolution skills
- Myth of Seven Circumbulation around the Kaaba in Hinduism
- How barcode scanning can ensure effective asset tracking
- Cloud ERP Procurement Software for SME & MSME
- Hair Brush Dryer Australia
- Book Food in Train Online at Ramnagar Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC eCatering
- What to look into the right Content Writing agency?
- ITCrats approach to Data Governance
- Bathroom Cabinets | Alexandria Kitchen & Bath Studio
- Suvarnabhoomi Infra Developers | Commercial plots for sale in Kothur – Vahinis Suvarna Sampada
- Manish Packers and Movers Pvt Ltd – Call 09303355424