What is User-Intent in SEO?
User intent is the ultimate goal of a person using a search engine. In simplest words, user intent or search intent depicts a user’s purpose in mind while conducting a basic internet search. Marketers often use it synonymously with keyword intent. Keyword intent describes keywords used by potential customers at various stages of the conversion funnel. According to STAT Whitepaper, user-intent is of four types-
Navigational intent: defines the search for a specific page or a website
Informational intent: defines a user’s search for facts and data
Commercial intent: include all utility-based searches like searching for top laptops before purchasing one.
Transactional intent: includes a user’s search for a product or service for purchasing it.
Commercial intent can be assumed to be relevant to transactional intent. The only difference between them is the intensity of a consumer’s purchase intent. Commercial keywords h
- car accident care chiropractor in seattle.
- PERSONAL INJURY SMART PAGES REVIEW
- Interstellar Review Hindi
- Ramadan Umrah Package By Air From Dubai
- Best Cryptocurrency Development Company with customized solutions for you
- Background installation ran into a problem in Office 2019
- World’s Leading ICO Marketing Services Company
- gift baskets for women
- Ceramicore Customer Reviews
- Manifest Your Goals 6 Questions You Must Not Ask