India Chocolate Market was value US$ 1.50 Bn in 2018 and is projected to grow at a US$ XX Bn by 2026 at a CAGR of over XX % during the forecast period.
India Chocolate Market
Changing food consumption patterns in India, increasing per capita income, affluent middle-class purchasing power coupled with marketing and promotional activities has boosted the chocolate market. Sale of boxed assortment is growing at a faster pace driven by increased in occasional gifting trend. Affordable price and discount offered at supermarkets/hypermarkets and healthy eating habits are another factor boosted sales.
- Trouvez la marque de boissons Cola n ° 1 à Kinshasa en RDC, en Afrique
- SPLASH FIBREGLASS POOL 3M X 2.25M
- Get High-Quality Service Linked With Tree Removal Lake Macquarie
- Outsource Mobile App Development
- Venper Academy
- Qualified Roof Restoration Services in Chelsea
- Infrastructure ERP Software
- The best whatsapp software marketing
- Best Tax Preparation in NYC