India Industrial IoT Market (IIoT) was valued US$ 6.1 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 29.23 Bn by 2026, at CAGR of 21.86% during forecast period.
India Industrial IoT Market (IIoT)
Figure: Key Players Operated in India Industrial IoT Market
Use of data intelligence, applied through IIoT, provides businesses with real-time actionable insights and improves their ability to stay competitive and relevant. Increasingly, technology startups in India have begun to innovate hyperlocal solutions to long-standing challenges in the country’s industry, agriculture, and logistics sectors – and offer these products to the global market.
- Sage 100 Contractor Support – 1(800) 273 5709
- Alternative Dispute Resolution In Workplace
- South Norwood Airport Taxis & Minicabs | 020 8686 2777
- Networking Solutions In Hyderabad
- India Market Entry: Zingpro
- Rawls Luxure Shoes – Indian Authenticity + Modernism
- Best Logan Airport Parking Rates With Way.com
- How Can You Add And Switch Between Multiple Instagram Accounts
- Elan Townhouses Phase 2 At Majid Al Futtaim
- Marketing Automation Software Services In Saudi Arabia, UAE & India