It is estimated that infertility affects 15 per cent of the global population of reproductive age, and the World Health Organization (WHO) has called it 'a global public health issue'. Moreover, this issue of infertility has seen a drastic rise in the UAE region, of late. Top fertility center in UAE, IVI Middle East Fertility Clinic points towards the top causes for the rise of infertility in this region. Consanguinity, obesity, lack of Vitamin D, diabetes and late marriages are leading more couples to experience problems conceiving a child.
- Duplex & Superduplex Steel Pipe Flanges Manufacturers
- Best Wedding Photographers In Hyderabad | Bridal, Marriage Photography
- Meet The First Indian Woman To Win The Ray Kroc Award
- Best Business Opportunity In India
- HR Compensation Analyst Email List | HR Executives Mailing List
- Best Affordable Digital Marketing Services Company In Noida
- Dr. Abhishek Kumar | Best Orthopedician In Noida
- Fundamentals Of Cloud Computing
- What Is Quality Objectives?
- What Can You Do To Save Your Coursework Writing Service From Destruction By Social Media?