1. Tell us about your role at TELUS International?
I’ve built my career on implementing technology services, especially developing public and private cloud solutions for retail, government, technology and finance verticals. At TELUS International, I’m able to hone in to my passion to lead large-scale technology implementations to support clients all over the globe. Since joining the team over a decade ago, I’ve had the opportunity to introduce a number of solutions including our managed IT services and expanded TELUS hosted contact center solutions.
I am responsible for all of our TELUS International’s technology solutions such as application development, global infrastructure physical and IT security. I have also been acting CIO for our parent company, TELUS, for the past eight months. In my previous role at TELUS International as VP of IT, I also had the opportunity to restructure the IT organization from separate, regional IT organizations into a shared services organization.
- India’s No:1 Authorized Best CADD Training centre
- Leveraging Technology to Compete With Large Accounting Firms
- Decentralized MLM Software with Smart contracts
- The Bhangarh Fort Story- Most haunted place in India
- Things to know While hiring iOS App Development Company in India
- Best web designing companies in Hyderabad
- forsage clone Smart contract
- Tax King Services In New York City
- Car Upgradation in Hyderabad
- UrbanClap rebrands itself as Urban Company to focus on horizontal gig marketplace