"Whereas TRAI is biding their time till after the lockdown opens, and NITI Aayog reversed its stance after recommending that a floor price is not needed, CCI has consistently been firm that there must be no floor pricing.
The Competition Commission of India is planning to initiate a study on India’s telecom sector, as it seeks to bolster capabilities to deal with unfair business ways. The fair trade regulator, which has an overarching jurisdiction across sectors, has powers to act against anti-competitive practices and also promote fair competition."
- Construction waste removal winnipeg
- How to fix Google Maps Not Working on iPhone
- I want my ex boyfriend back but he wont talk to me – Get him back
- Places to visit in sikkim
- Real & Active Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube 1$ – Followers, Subscribers
- bath towel manufacturer india
- Sindh prepares proposal to award ‘average marking’ to students if matric, inter exams cancelled
- Professional Freelance Photographer – How to Negotiate Rates?
- Microsoft Azure in pakistan
- Unitech Event Services