The holy Hindu pilgrim site Gosain Kunda has located northern direction from Kathmandu. The sacred "Goshainkunda" knew as glacier-frozen lake the most beautiful destination in Nepal. They're supposed 108 holy lakes although only the least number of them can be visible. Saraswati Kund, Bhairab Kund, Surya Kund and Gosaikund are the famous and most important. The sacred Gosainkunda created by Lord Shiva through his trident according to Purans. He had to drink water intake of Halahal/kalkut poison. He had to digest the Kalkut poison, which was the product, obtained from Samundramanthan by the Gods and the demons. The most auspicious day of the pilgrimage is a full moon day (Janai Purnima) in July/August. Many pilgrims from Nepal and India bathe in the lake.
- Authorised Minitab Training And Certification In India | Minitab
- Should Homeowners In Australia Wait For Better Solar Technology, Or Not? Let’s Find Out!
- Customer Testimonials | Clients Feedback And Reviews
- A Green Workspace- Karupannya Factory
- India Toll Free Number From Traverse Telecom Inc
- Leading Company In India Providing 3D Architectural Rendering Services For High-rise Apartments
- Getting Grasp Of The English Language And American Accent Through ESL Classes In Manhattan
- Chauffeur Huren Amsterdam
- Keerthy Suresh In Pink Dress With Cute Smile For USHA Sewing Machine Dealers Meet
- Segway For Kids At Rafworld