The global LED lighting market size was valued at USD 54.00 billion in 2019 and is projected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.4% from 2020 to 2027. Growing stringency of regulations in terms of inefficient lighting technologies and rising government efforts toward sustainable development are the key growth drivers. An aggressive decline in the prices of Light-Emitting Diode (LED), coupled with the transformation in energy policies across the world, has been driving the market growth. Moreover, attractive incentives and rebates provided by the governments for the use of LED lighting in several countries will leverage the demand.
- website designing south seattle – Code Optimal Solutions
- Missed call to CRM service by OneRing
- WordPress- Can I have a custom e-commerce store with Builderfly?
- Book Food in Train Online at Igatpuri Railway Station | Delivery in Train | IRCTC eCatering
- Trisodium Phosphate Food Grade for Sale – Chemate Technology Co.,Ltd
- Are 3 sets enough to build muscle?
- The Quotation Components In Hypertext Markup Language
- CLF-C01 Free Initiate Exam Physical | Dumps
- Vehicle Social Bookmarking Website | Crawl Your Link
- Swedish Higher Education: Information Guide