IPG Mediabrands today released its Media Responsibility Audit, the first-of-its-kind, as part of a larger effort aimed at enhancing brand safety and media responsibility in advertising. The social media platform audit was based on the Media Responsibility Principles Mediabrands recently released to the public, which are geared toward protecting brands and the communities that a brand serves, weighing the impact of harmful content, and evaluating the policies of different platforms and their enforcement. The Media Responsibility Audit included doing a comprehensive assessment of all the primary social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit, Snapchat, TikTok, twitch, Twitter, and YouTube) against the 10 principles to check current status and accountability against each principle. The audit was comprised of 250 questions in total and focused on establishing a benchmark on what a responsible platform looks like.
- Creative Website Design Bangalore | Pinklemonade
- Crop Protection Chemicals Market
- For Sale vehicle tracking system, GPS vehicle tracking system
- find me a job melbourne
- Green Field Housing Coimbatore | Green Grown City
- Homestays in Thrissur | Rooms For Rent Kerala
- CAKES, BOUQUETS AND LOTS MORE IN AMRITSAR
- Top 9 Strategies to Create the Best Ecommerce Site Architecture in 2020
- 5 Prominent Cross Platform App Development Frameworks in 2020
- Why Mobile Application Development Is Important For Your Business?