Abhiraj Bhal, co-founder and CEO of Urban Company, on Wednesday talked about consumers' safety concerns and how COVID-19 will impact professionals working in the gig economy.
On Monday May 17, the nationwide lockdown was extended up to May 31, that means India will be stayed shut for a little over two months in its fight against COVID-19. From the consumer point of view barring the containment zones where only bare essential continue to be available, everywhere else a modicum of normalcy will be returned.
- waterproofing services in Hyderabad
- Porta potty on rental basis and its suppliers
- Kinja- Personalize your store with Builderfly
- Butt-Welded Pipe Fitting Elbow Suppliers, Dealer, Manufacturer And Exporter In India
- COVID-19 Pandemic: General Precautions For The IT Industry
- Indoor T8 4ft 18W LED Tube Glass 5000K
- maschine drum kits – 12bitsoul
- Used & New Mobile Phone Online For Sale in Fujairah
- Online kundli in Hindi: Get free kundli reading in hindi
- Best Resort in Corbett For Destination Wedding