Despite what you may have heard about meditation, it doesn’t require hours of contemplation or a lengthy stay in an ashram. There’s no need to abandon your worldly possessions — or live like a monk! Meditation can easily fit in just fine with any 21st-century routine.
In actuality, meditation is an ancient practice that’s been proven effective by decades of modern science. These days everyone from Fortune 500 companies to professional athletes has begun incorporating it into their regular routines in order to reap the benefits.
The Miami HEAT NBA team, for one, just hosted the largest-ever group meditation at a sporting event. Google, Target, and General Mills all offer mindfulness meditation training to their employees. Celebrities and business bigwigs like Russell Simmons, Anderson Cooper, Lena Dunham, Jennifer Aniston, and dozens of others have extolled the benefits of the practice.
- Gharghanti Machine | Fryums Machine Manufacturers In Ahmedabad,Gujarat,India
- Selfie Stick Australia
- Yoga Poses During Second Trimester Pregnancy
- Dental conferences 2020
- web site, software, web application, domain and hosting
- Want To Cross-Platform Mobile App Developers
- Ecommerce Affiliate Programs: Your Definitive Guide to Boost Profit
- Branding: Your Own Hogwarts Banner
- Automotive Fuse Market